Introducing Myself - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > General Site Information > Site Information
Forgot Password?
Site Information Site news and information

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:21 PM   #1
fordt
Administrator

Default Introducing Myself

I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and others to those of you who do not know me yet.

My name is Wayne Klekamp. I am orignally from East of Cincinnati, Ohio. I moved to Vero Beach, FL. 10 years ago. I am 28 yrs old and work with my Father, we own a REI, Real Estate Investment company. We mostly own and manage 9 camping resorts all over the country. www.abcamping.com

I have had a diesel truck since the day I got my license. More than few Fords, 2 Dodges, and now 2 Chevy's.

I took over www.thedieselgarage.com about 3 years ago, at the time the site was still in it's infancy. Along with alot of help, we have created one of the largest Diesel Websites. TDG is all Diesel. Any of the big 3, heavy duty, medium duty, and everything else diesel! Currently TDG has over 67,903 Threads, 679,209 posts, and 20,858 Members. We were recently the victim of a hacker and lost 7 months of information.

Todd has been gracious enough to allow me to take the reigns of ThePullingPlace.com to take it to the "next level". I am confident this will be the Premiere Pulling Website for anything Pulling!

The site will never lose site of where it started, it will stay based here in the south.

Let's make it the best damn Pulling Site out there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 44' Eliminator

Powered By -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shined By -

fordt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
fordt
Administrator

Couple pics of my trucks.

Pulling Truck

Tow Truck

2008 44' Eliminator

Powered By -

Shined By -

Old 02-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #3
fordt
Administrator

I will let Dave, Russ, Erik, and Bill introduce themselves.

2008 44' Eliminator

Powered By -

Shined By -

Old 02-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
Rcannon

I'm Russ, comic relief.
past trucks -
97 OBS - 70K miles on it when I totaled it. Had paid it off only 3 months earlier.
03 6.0L - traded it in on a 05 6.0h crap what did I do?
Traded the 05 in on the 07.5 LMM I drive now. 12K miles later not one issue.
Rcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #5
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcannon View Post
I'm Russ, comic relief.
past trucks -
97 OBS - 70K miles on it when I totaled it. Had paid it off only 3 months earlier.
03 6.0L - traded it in on a 05 6.0h crap what did I do?
Traded the 05 in on the 07.5 LMM I drive now. 12K miles later not one issue.
This will be fun for me Wayne told me about you guys yesterday, I haven't spent allot of time @TDG. So I gotta figure it all out
Thanks to TJ, Steve, MA, Trippin & McRat Racing

Greene's Performance Diesel
Building winners since 2004
Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team
~2008 SFTP Street Diesel Champion- BLACKBALLED
~2008 SFTP Outlaw Diesel champion- FREIGHTTRAIN
~2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion- CODE RED
~2009 FATC Outlaw Diesel Champion BLACKBALLED

United We Smoke

Run your truck, not your mouth
TNRGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:42 PM   #6
Sledpuller500
Super Moderator

Thanks for the intro Wayne LOL! For those of you who don't know me im Erik Weyer. I'm 25 and from Hamburg, PA. I also work with my father but in the Marine and Rv industry at Maidencreekmarine.com and Maidencreekrv.com.
I got set up sled pulling with wayne a few months back at The Buck Motor sports! I have built a few Duramax pullers but my many love is the cummins. I own a 2004.5 dodge ram 3500. After blowing the motor at a dyno event 9 months ago in Dillsburg, PA I rebuilt the CR under the hood myself so i know them inside and out! Heres a few pics of my ride!

Happy to be here!
Sledpuller500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #7
SeeYa
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordt View Post
I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and others to those of you who do not know me yet.

My name is Wayne Klekamp. I am orignally from East of Cincinnati, Ohio. I moved to Vero Beach, FL. 10 years ago. I am 28 yrs old and work with my Father, we own a REI, Real Estate Investment company. We mostly own and manage 9 camping resorts all over the country. www.abcamping.com

I have had a diesel truck since the day I got my license. More than few Fords, 2 Dodges, and now 2 Chevy's.

I took over www.thedieselgarage.com about 3 years ago, at the time the site was still in it's infancy. Along with alot of help, we have created one of the largest Diesel Websites. TDG is all Diesel. Any of the big 3, heavy duty, medium duty, and everything else diesel! Currently TDG has over 67,903 Threads, 679,209 posts, and 20,858 Members. We were recently the victim of a hacker and lost 7 months of information.

Todd has been gracious enough to allow me to take the reigns of ThePullingPlace.com to take it to the "next level". I am confident this will be the Premiere Pulling Website for anything Pulling!

The site will never lose site of where it started, it will stay based here in the south.

Let's make it the best damn Pulling Site out there!

Congrats Wayne!
SeeYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #8
Bouncer

I am Bill Watson and I am 31 years old. I live in Corydon Indiana and own a HVAC and Appliance repair business. I have been in and around truck and tractor pulling most of my life.

I have been a part of The Diesel Garage for several years now and look forward to being a part of The Pulling Place and helping it grow into it's full potential. We will not stop until that is done.
Bouncer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:14 PM   #9
4rcFed

Congrats Wayne!
4rcFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:29 PM   #10
Bcarriveau

Wayne that is Sweet
Bcarriveau is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement