Receiver Hitch - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Sled Pulling Chatter > Truck Pulling Hitches
Forgot Password?
Truck Pulling Hitches Show your hitch off, ask questions.

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-12-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
bubba2400
Windshield Washer

Default Receiver Hitch

Here is a receiver hitch that I made up for a GM diesel truck. Works perfect with rollpans or no rear bumper. Let me know what you think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hitch%203_jpg.jpg (31.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg Hitch%201_jpg.jpg (32.9 KB, 41 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

bubba2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
6.0superduty
Powerstroke Puller

Looks nice. Is this a proven design? It looks very similar to my factory one, and I bent it severely.
But on the other hand, there are a lot of trucks out there that run a factory hitch. I made another one that uses two crossmembers and the reciever connects to both of them. It shouldn't be going anywhere.

CODE RED (Sold)
04 6.0 CC SRW
some pullin goodies

2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion

Troyers Diesel Performance
Specializing In Superdutys

B & B Pulling Team

Hookin Ain't Easy!

6.0superduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
bubba2400
Windshield Washer

Yes, proven design, never had one bend yet. Obviously this is not guranteed not to bend but with over 3 years on one it has yet to move at all. This is way bigger than a stock receiver, which usually don't last very long.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
04BlackSmoker
Rookie

Would the roll pan on a chevy need to be cut to use
this hitch??? Thanks
04BlackSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #5
bubba2400
Windshield Washer

No a roll pan would not need to be cut. I usually make them to fit what you have. The one in the picture is being used with no rear bumper or roll pan.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement