ThePullingPlace.com - View Single Post - Continued from What are the chances
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 09:27 PM   #6
6.0superduty
Powerstroke Puller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morse View Post
Hey guys, I'm a long timer.. I see where most everyone is coming from in their own point of view. The whole "team" thing is a little odd for so many trucks, but customers appreciating good service is honorable. I see it being more of a club type thing. It shows they support you for supporting them in a way. Many here are very new in the diesel performance world. Most will see cocky only gets you embarassed at one point or another. I have to admit, I've had it cross my mind as well.. About that time, I got my axx handed to me by Garmons' Silverline truck. haha.. I say we all support each other and keep this "diesel thing" going in the area.

By the way, I'm willing to race anyone here for $1 at the drag strip with my new low buck project in a couple weeks.. It will have less than $700 in engine performance mods.. Possibly closer to $350. Any takers? Oh yeah, I like looking at the backs of trucks..

Brad, I couldnt have said it better my self. Would you be interested in racing a 7600lb 6.0 for a dollar? Let me know when your going out there.

Kyle

CODE RED (Sold)
04 6.0 CC SRW
some pullin goodies
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion

Troyers Diesel Performance
Specializing In Superdutys

B & B Pulling Team

Hookin Ain't Easy!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

6.0superduty is offline   Reply With Quote