ThePullingPlace.com - View Single Post - Open Welcome from TPP
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 07:33 AM   #1
TNRGreene
Administrator

Default Open Welcome from TPP

I wanted to say thanks for being here & introduce myself. My name is Todd, I am the owner of the Pulling Place, one of the Charter members of the Florida Diesel Truck Club & co-founder of the B & B Pulling Team. My wife & I have been sled pulling for about a year now but building our truck started about 6 months before that. You can start off by jumping in to get your feet wet & start a learning curve or calculate everything you do to make it the best from day one. Everybody that knows me knows it's option #2 for me

Enough about us. Welcome to TPP, I wanted to start this forum because I like to sled pull. For me there is/was not enough information on where, what & how. It has been pretty much word of mouth & while word of mouth is great for business it's tough to schedule by it. This is why I felt a site like this was needed. All of the moderators here are associated with pulling one way or another & are willing to help.
Start posting some info about yourself & truck so we can make this the PLACE to find info about southern sled pulling.
Thank You,
TPP

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
TNRGreene is offline   Reply With Quote