Open Welcome from TPP - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > General Site Information > Introductions
Forgot Password?
Introductions New to our forums? Take a minute to introduce yourself, include some pics and info on your truck, and get to know some of our members here!

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-16-2008, 07:33 AM   #1
TNRGreene
Administrator

Default Open Welcome from TPP

I wanted to say thanks for being here & introduce myself. My name is Todd, I am the owner of the Pulling Place, one of the Charter members of the Florida Diesel Truck Club & co-founder of the B & B Pulling Team. My wife & I have been sled pulling for about a year now but building our truck started about 6 months before that. You can start off by jumping in to get your feet wet & start a learning curve or calculate everything you do to make it the best from day one. Everybody that knows me knows it's option #2 for me

Enough about us. Welcome to TPP, I wanted to start this forum because I like to sled pull. For me there is/was not enough information on where, what & how. It has been pretty much word of mouth & while word of mouth is great for business it's tough to schedule by it. This is why I felt a site like this was needed. All of the moderators here are associated with pulling one way or another & are willing to help.
Start posting some info about yourself & truck so we can make this the PLACE to find info about southern sled pulling.
Thank You,
TPP

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
TNRGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2008, 09:07 AM   #2
DOC

My name 's doc founder of rsf 4x4. We build back yard ,junk yard parts,mud trucks. Watched some pulls at a tgw event. Love to watch glad to find a place with info on where to go. Nice to meet you all
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
2wd_sled_puller
<<< MY day job

My name is Kurt i am the 2wd sled puller of the bunch. I have a 04.5 duramax diesel that we went in and got are feet wet with. Made a couple hooks and now its time to build the ultimate puller. We are currently building the truck that people know by " SnowFlake" We have are little own backyard shop called Dirty South Diesel Performance. Hope to one day be big. We are diesel lunatics and enjoy pulling and drag racing.

Valair clucth Air dog, soon to be sct tuned

97 chevy 2500

5 tons running gear, 54 inch tires, and a slighty tuned motor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2wd_sled_puller is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2008, 03:06 PM   #4
Cummins09

My name is adrain i am having a truck build by dirty south diesel performance. Im not sure yet if i will be pulling i may make 1 test hook.
Cummins09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:28 PM   #5
TNRGreene
Administrator

Welcome to the place

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Thanks to TJ, Steve, MA, Trippin & McRat Racing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Greene's Performance Diesel
Building winners since 2004
Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team
~2008 SFTP Street Diesel Champion- BLACKBALLED
~2008 SFTP Outlaw Diesel champion- FREIGHTTRAIN
~2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion- CODE RED
~2009 FATC Outlaw Diesel Champion BLACKBALLED

United We Smoke

Run your truck, not your mouth
Old 07-24-2008, 04:30 PM   #6
JIT
Never First

My name is Josh and I am an Alcoholic.

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

|
|
JIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 04:57 PM   #7
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIT View Post
My name is Josh and I am an Alcoholic.
LOL... We welcome all kinds here

Thanks to TJ, Steve, MA, Trippin & McRat Racing

Greene's Performance Diesel
Building winners since 2004
Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team
~2008 SFTP Street Diesel Champion- BLACKBALLED
~2008 SFTP Outlaw Diesel champion- FREIGHTTRAIN
~2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion- CODE RED
~2009 FATC Outlaw Diesel Champion BLACKBALLED

United We Smoke

Run your truck, not your mouth
Old 03-02-2019, 06:52 AM   #8
JewelHuber
Rookie

"Beating a Ford looks like prevailing at the Special Olympics. Less something worth boasting about!"
JewelHuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement