Baddest around? - Page 2 - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Dodge Diesel & Truck Discussion > 5.9L Cummins (Pre 1994)
Forgot Password?
5.9L Cummins (Pre 1994) Discussions Regarding 1st Generation Dodge Trucks

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-28-2008, 09:30 PM   #11
BADDEST GEN 1

have not been beat yet!
BADDEST GEN 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2008, 09:36 PM   #12
TNRGreene
Administrator

You must not be familar with these forums. Before you can make ANY claim. You must have 3 different videos from 3 different angles of the same thing,(4 is better though) can't be on you tube, multiple dyno runs & there is still a shift spike somewhere in there. & EVERYTHING must be documented for you by someone you do not even know & can never know. Sorry that's just how it is

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Thanks to TJ, Steve, MA, Trippin & McRat Racing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Greene's Performance Diesel
Building winners since 2004
Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team
~2008 SFTP Street Diesel Champion- BLACKBALLED
~2008 SFTP Outlaw Diesel champion- FREIGHTTRAIN
~2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion- CODE RED
~2009 FATC Outlaw Diesel Champion BLACKBALLED

United We Smoke

Run your truck, not your mouth
TNRGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:25 AM   #13
2wd_sled_puller
<<< MY day job

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDEST GEN 1 View Post
have not been beat yet!
You must be saying by any truck over in your area. Because ive handed it to that first Gen before.

Valair clucth Air dog, soon to be sct tuned

97 chevy 2500

5 tons running gear, 54 inch tires, and a slighty tuned motor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2wd_sled_puller is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #14
G D P
Team Owner

since you have been driving that chevy the old dodge has been parked up untill a couple of months ago, so im not sure what you have handed to it? and by no means is it the fastest truck around here ,it barley pulls away from my stock stroke so by bragging on beating it you might as well be bragging about beating *ff ! youll get a better reward in the end!

Home Of The F.A.F. Product Line.
G D P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #15
BiscuitsCummin

wow sounds to me like we got some people that get a little fisty if im not mistaken it was asking who had the baddest first gen not who had the fastest truck or anything like that? and well there arent to many people who still ahve the old babys and i regret horribly bad ever getting rid of mine!!!! how ever i dont know what leon has done since ive been gone but im preety sure it aint it aint even close to what eddy has put into it!

on another note it puts a huge freaking smile on my face to see that thing up and running again as well as looking that good!!
BiscuitsCummin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:47 PM   #16
Gen 1/2
Tire Groover

Default Badder then the Baddest Gen1

Well Eddie has help me out with the truck. and i beat Fast Eddie every time he needsssssssss a tranny overdrive is gone.
Cant wait to see what we have at the all diesel in Wauchula July12
If u'r trucks badder bring it lets see what u have
Old 06-11-2008, 11:03 PM   #17
BiscuitsCummin

Cool

dude both my trucks are gone leon you know who i am i had the ol'e 89 black dodge that was lifted anyways man both of my trucks are gone so i could afford to move to this giant damn sand box and go to school for cummins! anyways umm i wish i could be there ya i dunno how many times eddie has rebuilt that damn tranny hahaha i loved my 3 spd non overdrive never had a hick up or anything!!! but im in the process of purchasin another 1st gen out here but this time im making sure i go 5 spd so the only thing i gotta really worry about is that clutch buy big once and be done muahaha but best of luck guys at that pull and leon dont go braking that front u joint this time ok !!!
BiscuitsCummin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:42 PM   #18
Gen 1/2
Tire Groover

We think we have that problem fixed Eddie's driven it in the all diesels so somethin might break. Eddie fells like he broke the truck in zellwood but when the truck is 16 years things tend to break.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:46 PM   #19
G D P
Team Owner

well leons old dodge has a few tricks up its sleeve, its goin under the knife and were gona hope for the best! i just hope time will let us get it done for the all diesel pull in wachula.

Home Of The F.A.F. Product Line.
G D P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:26 PM   #20
JIT
Never First

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodStack View Post
well leons old dodge has a few tricks up its sleeve, its goin under the knife and were gona hope for the best! i just hope time will let us get it done for the all diesel pull in wachula.
Bla bla bla bla bla bla.......

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

|
|
JIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement