GDP 12v Project... Needs a Name!!! - Page 2 - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Sled Pulling Chatter > Builds/Projects
Forgot Password?
Builds/Projects Post up what you are working on

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #11
Baddest 6.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIT View Post
One thing sononymous with Big power is broken parts! (probably hard to understand if you own a ford...
Sounds like you know an awful lot about nothing!
I got a Ford and it has been "broke" and living at GDP for close to 3 months... We'll have to have a big party when it finally moves out!
Baddest 6.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2009, 11:05 PM   #12
tusker

Quote:
One thing sononymous with Big power is broken parts! (probably hard to understand if you own a ford... "Big power" and Ford are an oxymoron) If you aint breaking parts then you need more power. Everything I have broken was OEM... everything we have upgraded has held up fine! Same with Leon. I cant afford to build a truck with all new off the shelf parts so I run it until it wears out or breaks then upgrade.

What has GDP built that failed? I cant think of anything other than a hitch that was built with store bought components. And a trial set of traction bars that bent. Once strengthend/repaired both held up fine. Seems like they spend more time fixing other peoples/shops broke parts than actually doing new builds!

Sounds like you know an awful lot about nothing!
You saying Big Power from GDP? It is nice to brag about someting you can not back up. Seems only a few post up Et's which will tell you real hp. Seems solostyle & morse are making any power & prove it over & over. A few others have posted also. FYI reputable shops do not put out inferior vehicles & blame stock parts for carnage. I made my comments based on posts here. I did not post them just read them. I never bashed cummins but you can continue to bash fords if that makes you feel better. Kinda of ironic you bash Ford but brag about "the baddest GDP Ford" so which is it? Drink some more Koolaid
tusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:09 PM   #13
tusker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddest 6.0 View Post
I got a Ford and it has been "broke" and living at GDP for close to 3 months... We'll have to have a big party when it finally moves out!
As I said it's funny he's bashing fords With all the hp coming out of that shop that's beeing posted about you better save your beer money for more parts.
Good luck with your truck
tusker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2009, 11:18 PM   #14
BullfrogJohnson

Yall make me laugh, big power breaks parts junk dodge engineering is the cause of broken parts. talking junk about a 6.0 and not making power when you own the red headed step child of cummins...a VP truck, that to me is funny

50% of the diesel horsepower in florida left when freighttrain got sold

B&B Pulling Team

Last edited by BullfrogJohnson; 04-09-2009 at 11:20 PM.
BullfrogJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:49 PM   #15
JIT
Never First

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullfrogJohnson View Post
Yall make me laugh, big power breaks parts junk dodge engineering is the cause of broken parts. talking junk about a 6.0 and not making power when you own the red headed step child of cummins...a VP truck, that to me is funny
This is true... the Dodge parts arent holding up. When I was looking for a truck, I wanted a Cummins and I will have to replace those junk dodge components as they break. (I have the parts to P-pump it and eliminate the other "problem") Thats my point. The OEM parts are the ones breaking... not parts made or installed by GDP. Seems like "Tusker" has an axe to grind, and thats ok with me. But get some Facts!

I didnt say anything about a 6.0, I said "Fords" in general... I dont discriminate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusker View Post
You saying Big Power from GDP? It is nice to brag about someting you can not back up. Seems only a few post up Et's which will tell you real hp. Seems solostyle & morse are making any power & prove it over & over. A few others have posted also. FYI reputable shops do not put out inferior vehicles & blame stock parts for carnage. I made my comments based on posts here. I did not post them just read them. I never bashed cummins but you can continue to bash fords if that makes you feel better. Kinda of ironic you bash Ford but brag about "the baddest GDP Ford" so which is it? Drink some more Koolaid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusker View Post
As I said it's funny he's bashing fords With all the hp coming out of that shop that's beeing posted about you better save your beer money for more parts.
Good luck with your truck
Tell Solostyle to post up his ET's from tonight! Oh thats right... his Sh!t is Broke! Must be junk parts installed by GDP...

Tell Brad and Dave to post video's of thier Full Pulls. That wont happen because they built those trucks to drag race. Ask solostyle what happend last time he ran on the dyno against another 3rd gen that just happened to have a GDP sticker on the windshield! Better yet why dont YOU post your ET's and video of pulling the sled out the back? then you wont have to ride others skirt tails!

I own a daily driver that occasionally Sled pulls. Oh and i love Koolaid, Grape is my favorite!

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Last edited by JIT; 04-10-2009 at 12:23 AM.
JIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #16
BullfrogJohnson

yall need to quit putting your skirts on and take it to the pulling track.

JIT put a 13mm pump on that sucker and be done with it. Then we can talk about big power and breaking parts. But if I remember correctly yall still need alot of work to be able to come close to B&B

B&B Pulling Team
Old 04-10-2009, 12:19 AM   #17
JIT
Never First

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullfrogJohnson View Post
yall need to quit putting your skirts on and take it to the pulling track.

JIT put a 13mm pump on that sucker and be done with it. Then we can talk about big power and breaking parts. But if I remember correctly yall still need alot of work to be able to come close to B&B
Thats the plan! And if I remember correctly B&B blew a turbo up at the last Pull. I wonder if they bought it from GDP!?!?

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

|
|
JIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:24 AM   #18
BullfrogJohnson

Quote:
Thats the plan! And if I remember correctly B&B blew a turbo up at the last Pull. I wonder if they bought it from GDP!?!?
not GDP probably just tired from making 600+hp for several season now and gave up the ghost If it was from GDP it would have had a hood stack for sure

I cant wait for yall Fl boys to come up to GA for smokin in the smokies and get on some nice sticky clay and fast speed sled

B&B Pulling Team
Old 04-10-2009, 07:07 AM   #19
6.0PULLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JP View Post
"We won't go down in history, but we sure will let your sister go down on us."

Since the Dooge is red, call it "That time of the month" It's period time, mud hole time, tug time..."That time of the month"
that will get you a backhand
6.0PULLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:59 AM   #20
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
I was avoiding this internet pissing match but since I got drug into it.

The stock GM unmodified turbo gave up after 54,000 miles & handing out many ass kickings.

Jr (GDP) & I have talked in person about issues and I won't do it online. I had a problem I went to him & I hope he will do the same if/when it happens

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Thanks to TJ, Steve, MA, Trippin & McRat Racing

Greene's Performance Diesel
Building winners since 2004
Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team
~2008 SFTP Street Diesel Champion- BLACKBALLED
~2008 SFTP Outlaw Diesel champion- FREIGHTTRAIN
~2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion- CODE RED
~2009 FATC Outlaw Diesel Champion BLACKBALLED

United We Smoke

Run your truck, not your mouth
TNRGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links