FYI On The ProComp Extreme A/T's - Page 2 - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Sled Pulling Chatter > Diesel Pulling Tires & Wheels
Forgot Password?
Diesel Pulling Tires & Wheels Discuss anything related
Sponsored by Discount Tire

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-14-2009, 03:45 PM   #11
JIT
Never First

Procomp Sucks ASS!

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
JIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2009, 03:50 PM   #12
JIT
Never First

Sometimes I pretend my toilet is a Procomp Tire and then I **** on it!

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

|
|
Old 01-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #13
G D P
Team Owner

i dont believe it . you try to aim for vw vans

Home Of The F.A.F. Product Line.
G D P is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2009, 11:18 PM   #14
WHITEPOWERstrok
Team Owner

i used to work at 4WP in tampa, and we sold bout 5-7 sets a week, it was the main tire we sold, everyone loved them.... for the 2.5 years i worked there, we prolly had bout 5 customers total come back that had a blow out. but for how many sets we sold, 5 sets aint too bad....
Road Armor Stealth front-rear Bumpers/AMP Powersteps
Recon Smoked LED everything/Smoked LED 1 pc Headlights
ARP headstuds/EGR Delete/SCT Xcal3 Custom Tuned/RCD's 190's/maybe some other stuff
WHITEPOWERstrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:05 AM   #15
1JP
Team Owner

Send a message via Yahoo to 1JP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITEPOWERstrok View Post
5 sets aint too bad....
They sold a lot because of the by three get one free deal. And, feel free to look up the problems Pro Comp is having with these tires, lawsuits left and right. This went on more than just blowouts, we're talking tread separation. Tread peeling away from the rest of the tire, just like on a retreaded tractor trailer tire. Pro Comp is very aware of what lot numbers were effected by this type of failure.

05' Dodge 3500 Q-Cab 4x4 SLT SRW 48RE
1JP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:29 PM   #16
JIT
Never First

Quote:
Originally Posted by G D P View Post
i dont believe it . you try to aim for vw vans
Yeah sorry about that, I was locked out!

Fear the HoodStack

|
|
Old 01-15-2009, 07:38 PM   #17
WHITEPOWERstrok
Team Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JP View Post
They sold a lot because of the by three get one free deal. And, feel free to look up the problems Pro Comp is having with these tires, lawsuits left and right. This went on more than just blowouts, we're talking tread separation. Tread peeling away from the rest of the tire, just like on a retreaded tractor trailer tire. Pro Comp is very aware of what lot numbers were effected by this type of failure.
im not disagreeing with u, i definitly understand whatcha mean, ive seen it before on them, although ive seen it before on plenty other brand tires too. and procomp dont always have the buy 3 get 1 free thing, it used to only be in the month of march, october, and then 1 day in december, but right before i quit a few months back, they had quit doin it. but we still sold way more xtreme at's than any other tire, the buy 3 get 1 free didnt have anything to do with it...
Road Armor Stealth front-rear Bumpers/AMP Powersteps
Recon Smoked LED everything/Smoked LED 1 pc Headlights
ARP headstuds/EGR Delete/SCT Xcal3 Custom Tuned/RCD's 190's/maybe some other stuff
WHITEPOWERstrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement