Truxxus STS - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Sled Pulling Chatter > Diesel Pulling Tires & Wheels
Forgot Password?
Diesel Pulling Tires & Wheels Discuss anything related
Sponsored by Discount Tire

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #1
fordt
Administrator

Default Truxxus STS

I bought a set of new 33X12.50X16 STS tires on the black "rockcrawler" rims. Will be here Mon/Tues next week.

Figured I am going to try them out at Inverness. My boggers won't be here until the 30th, from PA. Alot of guys are running the STS up north, figured Inverness is the closest to a Northern track I can think of, so why not. If nothing else, they are supposed to have good road manners.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sts.jpg (18.3 KB, 36 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 44' Eliminator

Powered By -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shined By -

fordt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #2
6.0superduty
Powerstroke Puller

I have heard a lot of good things about the sts for pulling and road use. I wanted to try them, just didnt have the money yet. Hope they work for ya!

CODE RED (Sold)
04 6.0 CC SRW
some pullin goodies

2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion

Troyers Diesel Performance
Specializing In Superdutys

B & B Pulling Team

Hookin Ain't Easy!

6.0superduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
kydmaxpuller
Windshield Washer

there awesome tires on alota different type tracks but work best as a pulling tire only they seem to be a little soft for the road and wear pretty quick

Old 01-16-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordt View Post
I bought a set of new 33X12.50X16 STS tires on the black "rockcrawler" rims. Will be here Mon/Tues next week.
Must be nice to be rich

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Thanks to TJ, Steve, MA, Trippin & McRat Racing

Greene's Performance Diesel
Building winners since 2004
Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team
~2008 SFTP Street Diesel Champion- BLACKBALLED
~2008 SFTP Outlaw Diesel champion- FREIGHTTRAIN
~2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion- CODE RED
~2009 FATC Outlaw Diesel Champion BLACKBALLED

United We Smoke

Run your truck, not your mouth
TNRGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:30 AM   #5
dieselbeef
Team Owner

look whos talking todd..i been trying to get you to seel me that intake for 2 weeks..guess ya dont need the money?? richboy too??

dieselbeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:14 AM   #6
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselbeef View Post
look whos talking todd..i been trying to get you to seel me that intake for 2 weeks..guess ya dont need the money?? richboy too??
I don't have it yet Coming from Cali & he didn't ship it when he was supposed to. I've been at the fair non stop this week. I'll let you know when I get it though.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Thanks to TJ, Steve, MA, Trippin & McRat Racing

Greene's Performance Diesel
Building winners since 2004
Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team
~2008 SFTP Street Diesel Champion- BLACKBALLED
~2008 SFTP Outlaw Diesel champion- FREIGHTTRAIN
~2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion- CODE RED
~2009 FATC Outlaw Diesel Champion BLACKBALLED

United We Smoke

Run your truck, not your mouth
TNRGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:55 AM   #7
dieselbeef
Team Owner

cool bro..thanks

dieselbeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:27 PM   #8
MoPower05
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordt View Post

Figured I am going to try them out at Inverness. My boggers won't be here until the 30th, from PA. Alot of guys are running the STS up north, figured Inverness is the closest to a Northern track I can think of, so why not. If nothing else, they are supposed to have good road manners.
These are the tires I was going to get. I'll be watching them at inverness.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
2005 dodge 4x4,2500 silver sport, cummins of course, motor new 3-9-09, gen2 header, ARP studs, DDP injectors, edge hot w/A2, 4" silverline, custom intake, gauges, turbo timer, r&p 4.11, short bed dually.(tow truck)

2005 dodge 4x4, white flat bed, cummins 3500 qc, drw (puller
)

Silly gassers, pulling is for smokers.

For the latest pull video goto:

GDP (Gota Dodge Puller)
MoPower05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #9
fordt
Administrator

They should bolt right up to your Dodge, assuming the backspacing doesn't throw a wrench into it.

2008 44' Eliminator