GDP 12v Project... Needs a Name!!! - Page 3 - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Sled Pulling Chatter > Builds/Projects
Forgot Password?
Builds/Projects Post up what you are working on

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-10-2009, 08:04 AM   #21
JIT
Never First

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullfrogJohnson View Post
not GDP probably just tired from making 600+hp for several season now and gave up the ghost If it was from GDP it would have had a hood stack for sure

I cant wait for yall Fl boys to come up to GA for smokin in the smokies and get on some nice sticky clay and fast speed sled
Be careful putting up numbers... you will get asked for Dyno Sheets!

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
JIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2009, 08:34 AM   #22
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIT View Post
This is true... the Dodge parts arent holding up. When I was looking for a truck, I wanted a Cummins and I will have to replace those junk dodge components as they break. (I have the parts to P-pump it and eliminate the other "problem") Thats my point. The OEM parts are the ones breaking... not parts made or installed by GDP. Seems like "Tusker" has an axe to grind, and thats ok with me. But get some Facts!

I didnt say anything about a 6.0, I said "Fords" in general... I dont discriminate!

Tell Solostyle to post up his ET's from tonight! Oh thats right... his Sh!t is Broke! Must be junk parts installed by GDP...

Tell Brad and Dave to post video's of thier Full Pulls. That wont happen because they built those trucks to drag race. Ask solostyle what happend last time he ran on the dyno against another 3rd gen that just happened to have a GDP sticker on the windshield! Better yet why dont YOU post your ET's and video of pulling the sled out the back? then you wont have to ride others skirt tails!

I own a daily driver that occasionally Sled pulls. Oh and i love Koolaid, Grape is my favorite!
That's low going after Dave like that, stuff breaks & he flogs on his truck. I bet he has more drag strip passes on his truck then all the "GDP" combined. Keep prodding, I'd be concerned about Brad getting into pulling. Look at his record of what he's done with diesels.

Who out dynoed Dave? Sure have never out ET his truck or maybe they have? Fill me in.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Thanks to TJ, Steve, MA, Trippin & McRat Racing

Greene's Performance Diesel
Building winners since 2004
Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team
~2008 SFTP Street Diesel Champion- BLACKBALLED
~2008 SFTP Outlaw Diesel champion- FREIGHTTRAIN
~2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion- CODE RED
~2009 FATC Outlaw Diesel Champion BLACKBALLED

United We Smoke

Run your truck, not your mouth
TNRGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:41 AM   #23
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullfrogJohnson View Post
not GDP probably just tired from making 600+hp for several season now and gave up the ghost If it was from GDP it would have had a hood stack for sure

I cant wait for yall Fl boys to come up to GA for smokin in the smokies and get on some nice sticky clay and fast speed sled
Thanks for the 600 #'s Travis but I'm not that good. That's asking a bunch out of a vvt
How you been?
Planning to come up for smokin, you have rooms yet & where?
May not bring the truck though, broke it at the last pull. It ate some metal

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team

United We Smoke

Old 04-10-2009, 08:46 AM   #24
tusker

Quote:
This is true... the Dodge parts arent holding up. When I was looking for a truck, I wanted a Cummins and I will have to replace those junk dodge components as they break. (I have the parts to P-pump it and eliminate the other "problem") Thats my point. The OEM parts are the ones breaking... not parts made or installed by GDP. Seems like "Tusker" has an axe to grind, and thats ok with me. But get some Facts!

I didnt say anything about a 6.0, I said "Fords" in general... I dont discriminate!

Tell Solostyle to post up his ET's from tonight! Oh thats right... his Sh!t is Broke! Must be junk parts installed by GDP...

Tell Brad and Dave to post video's of thier Full Pulls. That wont happen because they built those trucks to drag race. Ask solostyle what happend last time he ran on the dyno against another 3rd gen that just happened to have a GDP sticker on the windshield! Better yet why dont YOU post your ET's and video of pulling the sled out the back? then you wont have to ride others skirt tails!

I own a daily driver that occasionally Sled pulls. Oh and i love Koolaid, Grape is my favorite!
No axe here, just sounds like I hit a nerve
You want facts? Just posting about what GDP members have posted about here I didn't make this up, I read it
I can only find little comments about solo & morse sled pulling but they seem to be into drags all over the place so asking them to post videos about pulling is funny.
Why don't I post up? I'm not trying to impress anybody on the internet & this is not about me. If I posted I won at every pull in the country or had a 9.5 truck. You'd just want more & more & more.
I don't have a puller anymore
Other Skirt tails? If you only knew

I also like Grape Koolaid...does that get me a sticker? I'd like Red if possible
tusker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:46 AM   #25
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.0PULLER View Post
that will get you a backhand
Funny but the cops may not find the humor

Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team

United We Smoke

Old 04-10-2009, 09:38 AM   #26
JIT
Never First

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNRGreene View Post
That's low going after Dave like that, stuff breaks & he flogs on his truck. I bet he has more drag strip passes on his truck then all the "GDP" combined. Keep prodding, I'd be concerned about Brad getting into pulling. Look at his record of what he's done with diesels.

Who out dynoed Dave? Sure have never out ET his truck or maybe they have? Fill me in.
Go after Dave... Tusker brought him up not me! Just making a point that everyone making 500+hp is breaking stuff. So we like to share our builds and Carnage with other people that Suposedly share the same interests. Thought thats what these foruns were for. Forgive me for that!

Mike bested Daves numbers on the dyno. I would bet youre right about the number of passes. "Keep Prodding" <---- Whats that mean? I started a thread about naming a truck/build and I get hit with the Anti-GDP coalition. If you guys dont like it dont post in the thread. Simple as that! I would think you all would want to support anyone doing new projects.

Thanks for everyones input on Naming the truck. You've all been a lot of help!

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

|
|
Old 04-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #27
JIT
Never First

And thanks for helping me reach 1k posts!

Fear the HoodStack

|
|
Old 04-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #28
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
Go after Dave... Tusker brought him up not me! Just making a point that everyone making 500+hp is breaking stuff. So we like to share our builds and Carnage with other people that Suposedly share the same interests. Thought thats what these foruns were for. Forgive me for that!

Mike bested Daves numbers on the dyno. I would bet youre right about the number of passes. "Keep Prodding" <---- Whats that mean? I started a thread about naming a truck/build and I get hit with the Anti-GDP coalition. If you guys dont like it dont post in the thread. Simple as that! I would think you all would want to support anyone doing new projects.

Thanks for everyones input on Naming the truck. You've all been a lot of help!
The keep prodding meant if someone keeps pushing him, he will come kick everyones ass. He has a proven record.

Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team

United We Smoke

Old 04-10-2009, 10:32 AM   #29
JIT
Never First

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNRGreene View Post
The keep prodding meant if someone keeps pushing him, he will come kick everyones ass. He has a proven record.
I would like to see Brad start pulling. Id also like to see Steve come back! That would make it a lot more fun IMHO. The more the merrier!!! Only problem would be most of us dont have the $ to compete at that level!

I think I like the name "Half Fast" as its not a priority and will be our stepchild that gets beat on regularly.

Fear the HoodStack

|
|
Old 04-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #30
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
I would like to see Brad start pulling. Id also like to see Steve come back! That would make it a lot more fun IMHO. The more the merrier!!! Only problem would be most of us dont have the $ to compete at that level!

I think I like the name "Half Fast" as its not a priority and will be our stepchild that gets beat on regularly.
I doubt you'll see Steve there as much as he was before. It's just not fun anymore. The before & after is but. Truth is I had more fun when the truck went on the trailer. I doubt we'll go to Ft Myers, may go to Zellwood the next weekend instead. You also mention the money thing, we are driving the truck on the street again. I have no intention of hacking it up or investing what I don't have to be a dedicated puller. I get bored real easy, I guess I just got burned out, I'd rather just be a fan or help in another capacity.
I like the "Half Fast"

Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team

United We Smoke

Sponsored Links