914 HP 1583 TQ LBZ With wet paint - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Sled Pulling Chatter > Diesel Truck Sled Pulling
Forgot Password?
ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
Tony Burkhard

Default 914 HP 1583 TQ LBZ With wet paint

We built a LBZ pulling truck for BDL. We finished it last sunday morning 6-14-09. Than after lunch we loaded it up along with the Dirty Hooker and another truck we just finished up that morning for Jalanv1 and headed to TTPA's test and tune day.

Both Trucks that we just finished were spinning 3.0 chargers. We had our hands full building two 3.0 trucks at the same time. We put in weeks of 18 hour days seven days a week and to have them both completed on the day we said we would.

I had my hands full pulling three trucks and logging all the data from them, we just started with tunes that were thrown together. I never had time to do any tuning at the pulling track.

Well both trucks did very well first time out, I need the tuning to learn how to spin up the 3.0's.

I made three passes with BDL's, two with Jalanv1 and one with mine. We all loaded up. Jalanv1 went home to PA and BDL headed to Danville to see mark to get tuned.

On monday Mark DYNO'ed the truck with the tune that was in it from the test and tune and it made 822 or so HP, After mark fixxed up the spooling and finished tuning it made 914 hp and 1583 tq.

Here is videos of me pulling there trucks while they watched from the sidelines. Im sure they were very nervous as was I. These trucks are there babies. Some of us would give up our wives before our trucks .
I know the runs are far from perfect but i was very happy for there first passes out.

Well i made a pass with the DIRTY HOOKER for the guys, oh and Steve was there with FULL SPOOL to make a beautiful pass.

and here is the Dyno sheet on BDL's truck

Last edited by Tony Burkhard; 06-18-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Tony Burkhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
TNRGreene
Administrator

Good job Tony

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Thanks to TJ, Steve, MA, Trippin & McRat Racing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Greene's Performance Diesel
Building winners since 2004
Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team
~2008 SFTP Street Diesel Champion- BLACKBALLED
~2008 SFTP Outlaw Diesel champion- FREIGHTTRAIN
~2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion- CODE RED
~2009 FATC Outlaw Diesel Champion BLACKBALLED

United We Smoke

Run your truck, not your mouth
TNRGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
6.0superduty
Powerstroke Puller

The truck in second video sounded like it lit up pretty weel and was turning some good rpms. So did you truck!

CODE RED (Sold)
04 6.0 CC SRW
some pullin goodies
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion

Troyers Diesel Performance
Specializing In Superdutys

B & B Pulling Team

Hookin Ain't Easy!

6.0superduty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #4
Ironhead107

Looks good!
Ironhead107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #5
BullfrogJohnson

Looked great Tony!

B&B Pulling Team
BullfrogJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:59 PM   #6
ripmf666

Bruce's truck sounded bad as s even when it was the stocker with a 4094 on it,I think I might be going to danville to get my LBZ tuned.
ripmf666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:52 PM   #7
Tony Burkhard

Here is another test hook after we worked a few things our.

Tony Burkhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #8
6.0superduty
Powerstroke Puller

That MIGHT have been a full pull... Looks like you got it figured out.

CODE RED (Sold)
04 6.0 CC SRW
some pullin goodies

2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion

Troyers Diesel Performance
Specializing In Superdutys

B & B Pulling Team

Hookin Ain't Easy!

6.0superduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement