Another 1 from GDP - Page 3 - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Off Topic Discussions > Bench Racing
Forgot Password?
Bench Racing Kills, callouts or whatever

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-13-2008, 10:27 PM   #21
2wd_sled_puller
<<< MY day job

Quote:
Originally Posted by solostyle View Post
lol..this thread might get good.....i read his signature..where was he at? how did "the sled puller" finish? i dont remember him. and......i think i did pull a sled and did pretty good without the rear-end blocked. I know the only 2 pullers that full pulled in my class said if my rear was blocked i would have pulled it out the gate. Maybe they dont know what they are talking about? and..technically....his signature should be total opposite. Every truck lastnight pulled a sled....EVERYONE of them....but....only a select few are "fast!!

Dave who ever told u that load of BS was correct. If u could sit in the stands and see how much not having your rear block hurts u would see. I send u a pm dave

Valair clucth Air dog, soon to be sct tuned

97 chevy 2500

5 tons running gear, 54 inch tires, and a slighty tuned motor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2wd_sled_puller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2008, 10:30 PM   #22
5-O Cummins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNRGreene View Post
That was big, lots of time & hard work from him payed off. Congrats.
Yes him and his truck did well and yes he did beat me by 8ft I believe it was. I made a couple of beginner mistakes being that this was only my second pull and I was a little disapointed in myself. I felt my truck could have done better. But my friends, this is only the beginning and I hope to have lots more fun in the near future. Again, Congrats Kyle, and in the words of good ole Arnold "I'll Be Back" <(with the austrian accent of course).
5-O Cummins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 10:37 PM   #23
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-O Cummins View Post
Yes him and his truck did well and yes he did beat me by 8ft I believe it was. I made a couple of beginner mistakes being that this was only my second pull and I was a little disapointed in myself. I felt my truck could have done better. But my friends, this is only the beginning and I hope to have lots more fun in the near future. Again, Congrats Kyle, and in the words of good ole Arnold "I'll Be Back" <(with the austrian accent of course).
Glad to hear you are coming back. Don't be disappointed, If you feel you made a mistake ...learn from it. Like anything there is a learning curve, once you get it figured out the track changes

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Thanks to TJ, Steve, MA, Trippin & McRat Racing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Greene's Performance Diesel
Building winners since 2004
Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team
~2008 SFTP Street Diesel Champion- BLACKBALLED
~2008 SFTP Outlaw Diesel champion- FREIGHTTRAIN
~2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion- CODE RED
~2009 FATC Outlaw Diesel Champion BLACKBALLED

United We Smoke

Run your truck, not your mouth
TNRGreene is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2008, 10:38 PM   #24
2wd_sled_puller
<<< MY day job

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyer_12valve View Post
So if i get money you wont know what hit ya!
Never set goals u dont have money for i learned that already. I myself am no money maker i work hard for my 7 dollars and hour but i try to play with the big dogs while i should be staying on the porch. You truck does ok for what it is. But i will tell u it takes more then money to win a event. Look at TNR GREEN truck for example. Stock turbo stock bottom end. And he is running with the best of the 2.6 charger trucks. Not Just in florida because common we no florida trucks arnt nothing but from all over.

Dont go over your head and try to get into a race that u cant win. Ive been there and done that. I have been in 1 grudge match with my 2wd and won. It wasnt because i had money because god knows the other had way more then me with a sponsor. It was from listening to the old wise guy from washigton that help me on my setup and it paid off

97 chevy 2500

Old 07-13-2008, 10:55 PM   #25
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by solostyle View Post
i'll run you the 1st 50ft. I know what my 60ft times and im proud of them TNR Greenes truck on the other hand..I dont want the 60ft race against the D-Max. They are fast outta the hole.
Don't you read this board? DMax's are junk but thats all I can afford for now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team

United We Smoke

Old 07-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #26
moyer_12valve

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wd_sled_puller View Post
Never set goals u dont have money for i learned that already. I myself am no money maker i work hard for my 7 dollars and hour but i try to play with the big dogs while i should be staying on the porch. You truck does ok for what it is. But i will tell u it takes more then money to win a event. Look at TNR GREEN truck for example. Stock turbo stock bottom end. And he is running with the best of the 2.6 charger trucks. Not Just in florida because common we no florida trucks arnt nothing but from all over.

Dont go over your head and try to get into a race that u cant win. Ive been there and done that. I have been in 1 grudge match with my 2wd and won. It wasnt because i had money because god knows the other had way more then me with a sponsor. It was from listening to the old wise guy from washigton that help me on my setup and it paid off

life is based on goals boss. what the heck do i have to go for if i aint got goals? i have no money into the truck, just the payment to keep it and fuel!
moyer_12valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:03 PM   #27
TNRGreene
Administrator

Quote:
life is based on goals boss. what the heck do i have to go for if i aint got goals? i have no money into the truck, just the payment to keep it and fuel!
Be careful, fuel can break you nowdays

Home of:
~B & B Pulling Team

United We Smoke

Old 07-13-2008, 11:05 PM   #28
moyer_12valve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNRGreene View Post
Be careful, fuel can break you nowdays
no kiddin! i dont have the money to make my truck better cuz im busy payin for it to stay on the road! fuel, then oil change, everything just to keep it runnin! s%it is ROUGH!
Old 07-13-2008, 11:19 PM   #29
2wd_sled_puller
<<< MY day job

Quote:
I understand u need goals. But maybe i read wrong but u where saying your 12va will out 60" solo truck with your 12va being stock. Not going to happen

97 chevy 2500

Old 07-13-2008, 11:21 PM   #30
moyer_12valve

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wd_sled_puller View Post
I understand u need goals. But maybe i read wrong but u where saying your 12va will out 60" solo truck with your 12va being stock. Not going to happen
o heck i know it wont. i seen the power hes pushing. im a grandpa truck compared to him and the ones last night. believe me, i know my place in the power rating
Sponsored Links
Advertisement