i do all types welding - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Off Topic Discussions > Bench Racing
Forgot Password?
Bench Racing Kills, callouts or whatever

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-30-2009, 08:07 AM   #1
dieselbeef
Team Owner

Default i do all types welding

anyone needin any aluminum,stainless,chromemoly etc.

i can do al types mig and tig.

lemme know if yer needin something...i can do short notice stuff....

sorry not portable tho.

941-812-6492

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dieselbeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2009, 10:24 AM   #2
JIT
Never First

I need a turbo flang 4" hx40 style to 3"OD pipe! How much?

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
JIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
dieselbeef
Team Owner

is the 4''flange and the 3'' od a butt connection or does it have to be adapted? or will one fit inside the other. i can tig it or mig it..depending on the fab and cleanup id say probly 30 bucks or so...probly less is its easy clean materials

Old 01-30-2009, 01:58 PM   #4
JIT
Never First

This is what I need. Will probably just buy it and get a 4" 90* pipe welded to it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hx40-...QQcmdZViewItem

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

|
|

Last edited by JIT; 01-30-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:12 PM   #5
6.0superduty
Powerstroke Puller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIT View Post
This is what I need. Will probably just buy it and get a 4" 90* pipe welded to it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hx40-...QQcmdZViewItem
Do I see a hood stack in your future?

CODE RED (Sold)
04 6.0 CC SRW
some pullin goodies

2009 FATC Street Diesel Champion

Troyers Diesel Performance
Specializing In Superdutys

B & B Pulling Team

Hookin Ain't Easy!

6.0superduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:37 PM   #6
JIT
Never First

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.0superduty View Post
Do I see a hood stack in your future?
I cannot say!

Fear the HoodStack

|
|
Old 02-01-2009, 07:08 AM   #7
dieselbeef
Team Owner

no problem josh. i can tig that and make it look real nice for ya. lemme know what ya got and when ya wanna do it. well werk out the how to get it part then

Old 02-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #8
JIT
Never First

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselbeef View Post
no problem josh. i can tig that and make it look real nice for ya. lemme know what ya got and when ya wanna do it. well werk out the how to get it part then
its 4" od and I need to be able to clamp 3" flex pipe to it! let me see if I can draw up some blueprints...

Fear the HoodStack

|
|
Old 02-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #9
JIT
Never First

Fear the HoodStack

|
|
Old 02-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #10
JIT
Never First

I hould also use a 90* in place of the flex pipe!

Fear the HoodStack

|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement