kentucky pulls - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Kentucky Pulling Scene > Kentucky Pulling
Forgot Password?
ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:47 PM   #1
hildebrand233

Default kentucky pulls

hey i just moved up here to nashville which is like 45 minutes south of kentucky and was wonderin if there were any big diesel pulls or drag races around here or in southern kentucky.
hildebrand233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2008, 01:09 PM   #2
SmokeShow

the last one for the year was this past weekend. Be a good indoor hook in Murfreesboro, TN in Feb. or March I think. It's a really good event that I plan to make it down to! Then pulls usually start up around late March and April. Then it's Katy-bar-the-door come May-Sept. with two or three hooks a week. I keep the calendar pretty well up to date that is in that link.

You'll want to pay most attention to the KOTTPA hooks as they are the ones out in the Western part of the state and TN and IN. kino_fab is good about keeping the boards up-to-date on when those hooks will be and where.

C-ya
SmokeShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement