dyno day in lakeland jan 18th..WRONGWAY! - Page 4 - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Sled Pulling Chatter > Dyno
Forgot Password?
Dyno Post up Dyno #'s

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #31
Tim @ P.I.S.
Windshield Washer

I would like to thank Bill and Corey fom Power Hungery Performance.http://dygytalworld.ehost-services139.com/php/

They have stepped up and donated a $250 PHP gift certificate. This will be raffled off to one of the partcipating trucks running on the dyno. PHP is a certified Edge dealer so it is usuable on any Edge product, not just limited to products on there site.

Again Thanks Bill and Corey.

P.I.S. is a dealer for all PHP products. Feel free to contact me for info on any PHP product.
Tim @ P.I.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2009, 07:23 AM   #32
MoPower05
Super Moderator

I would love to dyno but will be wrenching late. Have two trucks to put back together. Dont think I will have the motor back together in the silver truck by then. The block is getting done tuesday.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
2005 dodge 4x4,2500 silver sport, cummins of course, motor new 3-9-09, gen2 header, ARP studs, DDP injectors, edge hot w/A2, 4" silverline, custom intake, gauges, turbo timer, r&p 4.11, short bed dually.(tow truck)

2005 dodge 4x4, white flat bed, cummins 3500 qc, drw (puller
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)

Silly gassers, pulling is for smokers.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the latest pull video goto:

GDP (Gota Dodge Puller)
MoPower05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #33
JIT
Never First

Damn!

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

|
|
JIT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #34
Tim @ P.I.S.
Windshield Washer

I wanted to personally thank everyone that came out yesterday. It was a very good turn out. I hope everyone got plenty to eat and had a good time.

I will be sure to post up the next event I can get lined up. Hope eveyone can make it back, it was a great group of people.

THANKS!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dyno results.jpg (70.5 KB, 13 views)
Tim @ P.I.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:46 PM   #35
solostyle
Team Owner

i had a great time. lots of great people with some nice trucks. Damn Brad...gotta knock me off the leader board....AGAIN!

~CopeCustoms Crew~

~DieselInjected Truck Club~
solostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #36
Morse
Team Owner

Sorry Dave..

69 camaro- 06 dmax LBZ, tci trans..

94 Dodge 2500- Cope Customs, Southern Diesel, Garmons Diesel 11.52 on #2 so far

06 Dodge 2500 2wd. 131 mph quarter mile, 7.31 at 104.7 eighth mile with a 2.0 60' on street tires. 23 mpg at 78mph..

Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement