B-Quiet Sound Deadening 2007 Silverado Install - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > GM Diesel & Truck Discussion > GM Performance Forum
Forgot Password?
GM Performance Forum Discussion on any performance mods pertaining to GM trucks

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:29 AM   #1
fordt
Administrator

Default B-Quiet Sound Deadening 2007 Silverado Install

I am going to try my best to do a write up and get as many pics as I can while installing B-Quiet brand sound deadening material in my truck.

I have the interior out of my truck now, and will start getting pics, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 44' Eliminator

Powered By -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shined By -

fordt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2010, 08:36 AM   #2
fordt
Administrator

I ordered 100 sq ft. It will be here Wed. March 3rd. After doing more reading I am going to order another 100 sq ft. Looks to me like I need about 120, but I want to try and double it up in some key places, and I want to try and do the inner and outer skin of the doors.

2008 44' Eliminator

Powered By -

Shined By -

fordt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:14 AM   #3
fordt
Administrator

I did the doors, roof, and some of the floor last night. I started with the doors. I did the inner door first. Then the outer. I started to worry I may not have enough to cover everything, so I skimped on the outer. I have not seen many people do the inner door, but I figured it would be better. The doors are easy to do, so if I have left overs I can go back, if not, I can order more and do the doors later. When I go back to the doors, I will cover the entire outer door. Cover the holes, etc.

When I go back I will cover the outer door like this. Notice they did not do the inner door.

2008 44' Eliminator