orlando gtg - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Off Topic Discussions > Bench Racing
Forgot Password?
Bench Racing Kills, callouts or whatever

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
dieselbeef
Team Owner

Default orlando gtg

anyone from here on the cummins forums planning on goin to the orlando hooters on the 17th for a diesel group hug or somethin like that...i dont think its cummins specific..but if its an issue ill see

kirkland hooters is the plan so far i think

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dieselbeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
solostyle
Team Owner

is there lots of trucks supposed to attend? i havent heard of this

~CopeCustoms Crew~

~DieselInjected Truck Club~
solostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:17 AM   #3
dieselbeef
Team Owner

talk to cody next time yer at bobbys..he met with jon the guy that is chapter prez a couple days ago. guess theyres about 6 or seven guys say thier gonna go..i might if i aint werkin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-02-2009, 07:26 AM   #4
dieselbeef
Team Owner

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/fl...-new-post.html

see if that link works..i think its the right one..or ima jackass im not sure which

Old 01-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #5
JIT
Never First

I dont know if I can make that or not! Lots going on this month and the Wife would like to spend a minute or two with me believe it or not!

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

|
|
JIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
dieselbeef
Team Owner

no kiddin..she keeps tellin me the samething

Old 01-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #7
JIT
Never First

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselbeef View Post
no kiddin..she keeps tellin me the samething
Maybe you can put in a good word for me then. I would rather you stay with her while I go do something constructive... LMK

Fear the HoodStack

"Beating a Ford is like winning at the Special Olympics. Not really something worth bragging about!"

|
|
JIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:21 AM   #8
Mbussell2

Fella's the gtg was a whole lot of fun. About 8 trucks showed up, and had WILDCAT from AZ show up. It was a little far away, but, good times were had.
Mbussell2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:35 PM   #9
dieselbeef
Team Owner

who was there from the east coast since that was the reason for the orlando thing instead of sarasota

Sponsored Links
Advertisement