February Brooksville pull - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > Off Topic Discussions > Events and Gatherings
Forgot Password?
Events and Gatherings Please post events or member gatherings you know of.

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:54 AM   #1
MoPower05
Super Moderator

Default February Brooksville pull

We owe this sled owner this pull for all he has done for us. He wants to start diesel pulling in his area. There will be a large crowd from the fair. The track is also being made longer. Georgia red clay. 2 day pull.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg truckandtractorpull feb 2010[1] (2).jpg (121.5 KB, 5 views)
2005 dodge 4x4,2500 silver sport, cummins of course, motor new 3-9-09, gen2 header, ARP studs, DDP injectors, edge hot w/A2, 4" silverline, custom intake, gauges, turbo timer, r&p 4.11, short bed dually.(tow truck)

2005 dodge 4x4, white flat bed, cummins 3500 qc, drw (puller
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)

Silly gassers, pulling is for smokers.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the latest pull video goto:

GDP (Gota Dodge Puller)

Last edited by MoPower05; 02-12-2010 at 06:23 AM.
MoPower05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2010, 07:57 AM   #2
fordt
Administrator

I might be able to make this one. I will be all next week at Ritchie Bros Auction in Davenport.

2008 44' Eliminator

Powered By -

Shined By -

fordt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:05 AM   #3
MoPower05
Super Moderator

We all have an obligation to this whether you know it or not. Richard bought a sled for US(truck pulling in FL). He has let us use it many times. He has lost money and even had his hitch stollen here while helping us. He drove here and ran his sled for an entire day. Then spent another day letting us pull it in 30 degree weather. All this so when he put on a show with bleachers full of people we would show up to help him. He is going to look like a fool when all these people show up to see this truck pull and we have FOUR diesel trucks there. If you have ever pulled his sled at the GDP party or up in Brooksville when he last minute paid for event insurance so we could come up last minute and pull his sled YOU OWE HIM. Even the gas guys are getting together over this. I feel everyone should show up, even if you have a stock truck to help this man. The event is this friday night and/or saturday afternoon. He has even set up a motel for all pullers for $45 for friday night. If you dont want to stay and help out both days then go one day please. Its only about an hour and a half drive up I-75. Look at the flyer he has made he is counting on all of us.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
2005 dodge 4x4,2500 silver sport, cummins of course, motor new 3-9-09, gen2 header, ARP studs, DDP injectors, edge hot w/A2, 4" silverline, custom intake, gauges, turbo timer, r&p 4.11, short bed dually.(tow truck)

)

GDP (Gota Dodge Puller)

Last edited by MoPower05; 02-17-2010 at 07:09 AM.

Old 02-17-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
Gen 1/2
Tire Groover

Tell them mike i'm comin people get out of the house head to brooksville this guy let us use his sled for the toys for tots and when keith canceled his pull he let us come pull lets go i'm ready
Old 02-17-2010, 07:47 PM   #5
wickedweasel
GDP

If the truck is running i will try and win, you know i will be there anyway

wickedweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:07 AM   #6
MoPower05
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedweasel View Post
If the truck is running i will try and win, you know i will be there anyway
What truck is running? Not yours...

)

GDP (Gota Dodge Puller)
Old 02-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #7
wickedweasel
GDP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoPower05 View Post
What truck is running? Not yours...
i allmost got the cash to finish it but i doubt parts move that fast in snail mail

wickedweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement