Announcement - ThePullingPlace.com
ThePullingPlace.com

Go Back   ThePullingPlace.com > General Site Information > Site Information
Forgot Password?
Site Information Site news and information

ThePullingPlace.com is the premier Truck/Tractor Sled Pulling Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
fordt
Administrator

Default Announcement

I want to tell everyone that I have sold the website to AutoGuide.com. While it was hard for me to do, I believe it is for the best. I simply do not have the time or the energy to put into the site, like I should.

I am not going any where, I will keep my Administrator role on the site. With out the headaches of keeping up the technical side I will have time to post and work on the actual forum itself.

AutoGuide.com isn’t planning any changes at this point.

Dwayn, with AutoGuide.com is the new technical contact, and uses the username “Administrator”. Dwayn is a motorsports enthusiast and interested in photography.

I truly appreciate everything everyone has done to make this site the way it is today, and I look forward to working with AutoGuide.com to make it even better!

Thanks,

Wayne

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 44' Eliminator